Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

Random letters? Ew

Could've been much better, but the random letters at the top needed to push him off for one thing, should be facing the right, reading left is much harder than it needs to be. Second, typing games should try to avoid random letters at all cost imo.

Alot funner than most typing games I'll give it that.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

You sure don't fart around.

You probably shipped this out faster than the writers wrote.
Watch this on Fox News tommorow as they complain it will glamorize the event.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

IM PREPARED FOR MY FUTURE AS A NEWGROUNDER

Pretty cool from the get-go, but got boring very fast. As well from what I saw there was next to no need for money once you get the easily obtainable products from amazon. Perhaps if logging off the computer wasn't so tedious I wouldn't have been tired as fast.

The music is very monotonous as well, but I guess that just adds to the joke of the sim.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Damn Gravity

It feels as if this was rushed, for this is a great concept and a perfect idea for a game. Really could have been revolutionary, but the jump is horrid and it seems better to spam roll the whole time than risk an out of control jump. It just generally feels sloppy.

I hope you plan on making a sequel to this or a remake, or at least if someone else takes this concept and expands on it. A lot more really could have been done with this.