If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

Really great

Loved all of it, the only part that I dis liked a little bit so was the jpegs at the end.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

hahaha cockblocked out of a story

Love the build up then the big slap in your face of NOPE! Loved the first one, saw this and was worried it wouldn't be able to live up to the first, and after watching it I got to say I lulled pretty hard at the cock tease there with the whole him inheriting the running ability plot being so obvious and not taken.
Not many people seem to get the joke for whatever reason.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

EVERYWHERE

Love the animation smoothness on all of Egoraptor's flash's this one in particular. Just the right length and everything.

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

Random letters? Ew

Could've been much better, but the random letters at the top needed to push him off for one thing, should be facing the right, reading left is much harder than it needs to be. Second, typing games should try to avoid random letters at all cost imo.

Alot funner than most typing games I'll give it that.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

You sure don't fart around.

You probably shipped this out faster than the writers wrote.
Watch this on Fox News tommorow as they complain it will glamorize the event.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

IM PREPARED FOR MY FUTURE AS A NEWGROUNDER

Pretty cool from the get-go, but got boring very fast. As well from what I saw there was next to no need for money once you get the easily obtainable products from amazon. Perhaps if logging off the computer wasn't so tedious I wouldn't have been tired as fast.

The music is very monotonous as well, but I guess that just adds to the joke of the sim.

Spanish Waltz Spanish Waltz

Ah god this

Love this, reminds me of my old days when I was just starting classical guitar lessons and learning sheet music played pretty much the rythm of this every day for like a year or two it felt like. Same old first position classical guitar poop.
For the song itself love the lead part of it, did you get your inspiration from classical guitar exercises by any chance?

Urbanus responds:

Not really. I have a introduction to flamenco workbook, but that's about it. When I wrote this song I wanted to capture a simple, but fun mood. Looks like I did a good job!

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

MY DREAMS HAVETH CAME TRUE

I can finally enjoy this song without watching a flailing clown dick!
THANK YOU MR PALADIN!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Perfection

I love this song you've created so much, I first heard it on castle crashers but never really was able to listen to it due to all the hooplah in background, after playing age of war I really heard it...seeing as the creator of the game felt like looping it 50 times.

But really beautiful song, have this on my alarm clock to wake me up.